Saturday, June 2, 2012

FQly retreat Day one!!

An amazing day!! Meeting lovely people and having a wonderful time!
Exhausted but can not wait for tomorrow!!
Wanted to post these photos before today but never got a chance due to last minute sewing into the wee hours!!
Amy Butler Cosmo bag with Heirloom by Joel Dewberry fabric started Monday finished Friday!! (I'll post more about making it another day) This went with me to the retreat today ~
My sample swaps that I took the retreat and have now found new homes!! Needle books or circles!

6 comments:

Second Chance Tan said...

Love this bag - I hope day two is as much fun as day one xx

Unknown said...

Those needle books are so cute! I had a great time chatting with you over lunch saturday; looking forward to seeing your workshop results on here some time:)

Inspiredbyfelix said...

I can't believe I missed seeing that bag! It's lovely! Great to meet you :) Ceri x

Gill said...

I love the needlebooks! I'm hoping to find more about how to make one!!
I'm new here (just signed up and I'm follower #100!)

Deborah said...

Lovely blog.....so happy to have found you through our purse swap! And I love this bag!!

Unknown said...

The needle books are so adorable and functional!

Glad I stumbled upon your blog!

- Katie Fleming